General terms and conditions
Conditions Subscription holders Terhills Cablepark
After paying the applicable subscription fee, members can use the cable park during opening hours under the following conditions:
- Subscription is personal and non-transferable.
- Members create a user account on the booking website of Terhills Cablepark and use it to make reservations.
- On each visit the subscription holder must report to the reception of Terhills Cablepark. Here he/she receives a coloured band that indicates the validity of the subscription.
- To participate in obstacles experience is required and the wakeboarder/water skier must be familiar with the rules of Terhills Cablepark. The subscription holder has read and signed the Own Risk Statement and is in possession of an approved helmet and a proper wakeboard.
- The speed of the course will be set at 30 km/hour. The introduction sessions (at 25 km/h) are not bookable for season pass holders.
- For material rental the normal rates of Terhills Cablepark apply.
- During the months of April, May, June, September and October the season ticket holder can make unlimited use of the Cable Park (as far as the crowds permit).
- In July and August the season pass holder can use the cable park from Monday to Friday during the entire opening hours. On Saturdays and Sundays this is possible from 17:00.
- Reserving a starting time is compulsory (a maximum of one starting time per day is reserved; if capacity permits, the season ticket holder can make longer use of the cablepark). A maximum of 20 season ticket holders will be reserved per start time in order to offer space to other guests.
- If the cable park is rented out for an event or group, the operator can refuse season ticket holders.
- When a season ticket holder does not want to or is no longer able to use the season ticket for whatever reason (disability, moving etc.) no money will be refunded.
- Subscription holders must abide by the house rules of Terhills Cablepark.
User Regulations Terhills Cablepark
- Participants must register for use of the water ski lane at the information desk and pay the applicable rate. Participants must state in advance how long they wish to use the water ski course.
- The participant is aware of the fact that the operator may decide to close the water ski slope earlier or keep it closed due to weather conditions or other factors.
- For each session the participant receives a wristband with the time until which he can use the cable park. It is forbidden to transfer the bracelet to a third party.
- The participant is obliged to make proper use of the materials provided. Participant must manage these carefully and return them in the same condition after use.
- If participant wishes to use rental equipment at the applicable rate, a proof of identity will also be given for safekeeping. This will be returned when the rental equipment is returned on time and in the same condition. If the time limit is exceeded, the operator decides how much must be paid in addition. If rental equipment is damaged during the rental period, the renter will pay for the damage or purchase the rental equipment at a reasonable price.
- Cable park users declare that they are familiar with the safety regulations and are obliged to observe their own safety and that of third parties at all times. The regulations are posted at the start and can be requested from the information desk.
- The participant is obliged to follow the directions and instructions of the staff.
- The cable park may only be used by persons who are fit and able to swim. Any disabilities must be reported in advance.
- Use of the cable park is forbidden after consuming alcoholic beverages and/or mind-altering substances.
- Use of the cable park by persons under the age of 12 is only permitted if the minor is accompanied by an adult. At the request of the operator, the user must identify himself.
- The operator is authorised at all times to deny the participant the use of the cable park and other facilities with immediate effect if the participant acts contrary to the regulations/instructions or if his own safety or that of third parties is put at risk.
- The Exploiter is not liable for loss or theft of or damage to the property of visitors to the waterskiing course.
Safety regulations Terhills Cablepark
- User declares to have taken note of the user regulations as posted near the starting point and at the reception and of the theoretical instructions provided to him/her.
- User is obliged to use the life jacket provided or otherwise a proper life jacket. No access to the water ski run without a life jacket.
- User is obliged to take good care of the life jacket and other items provided and to return them in the same condition after use.
- The user is obliged to take note of the theoretical instructions as posted near the starting point.
- Use of the obstacles is only allowed after the participant has received explicit permission from the operating instructor.
- Use of the obstacles is only allowed with a private wakeboard, which is considered not to cause any damage to the obstacles.
- The use of obstacles is only permitted if a helmet is worn.
- The user is not permitted to shorten the water ski line provided.
- Users are not permitted to place the ski handle between their legs at any time while using the water ski system.
- User is obliged to sail in every bend between the marker buoys or as close as possible to the marker buoys.
- Users are not allowed to perform "active tricks" in the area between the end gate marker buoys and the starting point. Read: tricks where the ski / wakeboard comes free of the water surface.
- When leaving the cable park, the user is obliged to indicate this by sailing between the end gate/marking buoys and releasing the ski line here.